This recipe was featured in the Centre County Gazette‘s Superbowl Recipes feature on Thursday. My Spinach-Artichoke Dip is a lightened up version of classic spinach-artichoke dip, but you wouldn’t know it based on the taste!
It’s warm and decadent, and is excellent with vegetables, bread, crackers, or over a baked potato. I love how easy it is to throw together. Get it on your table for game day!
- 16 oz. package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts
- 8 oz. package Neufchatel
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 oz. container plain nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to taste
- Allow spinach to thaw completely in a colander.
- Drain artichoke hearts and chop into smaller pieces.
- Melt Neufchatel in microwave for 45 seconds. Stir and allow to cool.
- Mix everything together, including spices, with either a sturdy spoon or a hand mixer.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees until warmed through, but not dried out.