I have not, in fact, dropped off the face of the blogosphere.
You know what, working full time is a lot of work. And it’s easy to neglect writing when you need to work out/cook dinner/paint your bedroom/go to trivia.
You know what I never neglect, though? Reading.
So, here are some things that I have enjoyed reading this week…Feel free to share yours!
- Oh My Veggies’ Tofu Recipe Collection
- Sesame Garlic Roasted Chickpeas from The Two Bite Club
- Triple Brie and Mushroom Melts over at Cooking for Keeps
- Korean Barbecue Tofu Bowls from Oh My Veggies
- “In the Ivory Tower, Men Only” is a sad-yet-true piece about women in academia and their choice to have children
- Career Spotlight: What I do as a Train Engineer
- The Promeathean Career Framework
- How to Survive an International Flight
- The Foodie’s Guide to Street Food in Seoul — can you tell I’m doing research for vacation?
- FileThis for Financial Documents